Seriously, “blacks”? Are you sure you’re not racist anon? Where did you get your quote from anon? Herman Cane’s website?
The quote you sent us is talking about eugenics anon, and “eugenics was once a wildly popular theory that the human race can be improved through better breeding and genetics. It drew together backers as diverse as President Theodore Roosevelt and black intellectual W.E.B. DuBois.” [x] Your entire movement has been taking that quote out of context for YEARS.
"But we found no evidence that Sanger advocated - privately or publicly - for anything even resembling the "genocide" of blacks, or that she thought blacks are genetically inferior… Sanger failed to rise above the ethnic and racial paternalism of her time, but that’s a far cry from being genocidal." [x]
Planned Parenthood is not a racist company, in fact they do not tolerate racism [x], they provide many great services that help many people, no matter their race/gender/sexuality/disability/religion. These services include: providing cheap birth control and emergency contraceptives, cancer screenings and prevention, STD/STI treatment and testing, abortion services, and many other services.
Also, if you’re against Planned Parenthood because of it’s supposed “racist” founder, then I hope you’re not a client/customer of any of these companies either (who either have racist founders/ties):
- Tiffany and Co. was originally financed with profits from a Connecticut cotton mill. The mill operated from cotton picked by slaves. [x]
- Bank of America found that two of its predecessor banks (Boatman Savings Institution and Southern Bank of St. Louis) had ties to slavery and another predecessor (Bank of Metropolis)accepted slaves as collateral on loans. [x]
- Kodak. During World War Two, Kodak’s German branch used slave laborers from concentration camps. Several of their other European branches did heavy business with the Nazi government. And Wilhelm Keppler, one of Hitler’s top economic advisers, had deep ties in Kodak. When Nazism began, Keppler advised Kodak and several other U.S. companies that they’d benefit by firing all of their Jewish employees. [x]
- Volkswagen. Ferdinand Porsche, the man behind Volkswagen and Porsche, met with Hitler in 1934, to discuss the creation of a “people’s car.” (That’s the English translation of Volkswagen.) Hitler told Porsche to make the car with a streamlined shape, “like a beetle.” And that’s the genesis of the Volkswagen Beetle… it wasn’t just designed for the Nazis, Hitler NAMED it.[x]
- Bayer. During the Holocaust, a German company called IG Farben manufactured the Zyklon B gas used in the Nazi gas chambers. They also funded and helped with Josef Mengele’s “experiments” on concentration camp prisoners. Oh… and aspirin was founded by a Bayer employee, Arthur Eichengrun. But Eichengrun was Jewish, and Bayer didn’t want to admit that a Jewish guy created the one product that keeps their company in business. So, to this day, Bayer officially gives credit to Felix Hoffman, a nice Aryan man, for inventing aspirin. [x]
- Coca-Cola, specifically Fanta. Coke played both sides during World War Two… they supported the American troops but also kept making soda for the Nazis. Then, in 1941, the German branch of Coke ran out of syrup, and couldn’t get any from America because of wartime restrictions. So they invented a new drink, specifically for the Nazis: A fruit-flavored soda called Fanta. [x]
- And the list goes on and on [x] [x]
For God’s sake, if you’re going to come into my inbox with these accusations, do some actual research! Don’t just take Herman Cain’s word for it, or any other pro-life un-sourced website. Let’s stick with the facts please and thanks. (P.S. If you aren’t satisfied with my sources, be sure to check the sources within the sources!) BTW, the pro-life movement is hella racist, just saying. - Paige
Does this anon or any other anti-choicer say the same about Susan B. Anthony List, and anti-choice organization named after a racist who was against Black suffrage?